Two guys after living and traveling across the globe from L.A. to Japan and everywhere in between decided to bring some new flavor to the growing Orlando food scene.
We are family and our approach to food is simple: don’t take shortcuts in making craveable food, keep our sense of humor and be genuine, good people.
Learn more about us through these tongue-in-cheek Facebook videos:
- The Reviews are In (Yelp, Google, Facebook)
- What makes Kai Asian Street Fare special?
- What it took for us to get here
Read about us:
- Best New Orlando Restaurants That Opened in 2018 - Orlando Weekly (Dec 23, 2018)
- Scott Joseph review (Aug 31, 2018)
- Foodie Series, Vol. 1 - Jessica Lauren Photography (June 7, 2018)
- 25 Tiny Restaurants in Orlando You've Probably Overlooked - Orlando Weekly (June 2, 2018)
- Kai Asian Street Fare review - Orlando Sentinel (June 1, 2018)
- Engineers plan asian street fare eatery in Winter Park - Orlando Sentinel (June 30, 2017)